Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Forward

Don't forget to spring forward your clocks tonight, another sign that spring is on it's way! I love the longer amount of day light. My husband and I spend our spring and summer evenings in the garden ususally or around a camp fire on the weekends. He's so ready for gardening. The last couple weekends he's been planting seeds in the greenhouse, turning the compost, and getting the soil ready.

I, on the other hand, have been keeping busy with sewing orders on evenings and weekends. I'm thankful for the increase in Etsy orders! One of my goals has been to buy a large bolt of fabric, which I did yesterday! I'm so excited for it to come (weirdo). Still having a day job means I'm extra busy when I get home, but for now it's manageable. My day job is slow right now (due to the economy) that I don't feel completely worn out when I get home. During the down times at my day job, I tend to draw sketches of what I'm going to sew when I get home.

Speaking of spring, here are a few of the items I've been working on:

No comments:

Post a Comment